1. Which of the following is not a satellite of Jupiter?
2. The fledgling science of spectroscopy first discovered
on the sun, before researchers on Earth noted that it was produced naturally as a result of radiotropic decay:
3. Which of the following options is illogical?
None of the above.
All of the above.
4. From across the cafeteria, you spy your crush putting the moves on some other girl. What do you do?
Move on. There's plenty of fish in the sea!
Go over there and stick a spork in his eye.
Burst into tears and run out into traffic.
Retaliate by immediately flirting with the nearest football player.
5. What does the name "Keanu" mean?
Piglet, content with its mother.
Rumbling of the volcano.
Powerful wave, causing boats to rise.
Cool breeze over the mountains.
6. How many wires are in CAT-5 cable?
7. What is the only animal, other than man, which can contract leprosy?
8. Which fish is best?
9. What is Marilyn Manson's real name?
10. What would you say the emoticon " :% " represents?
"I just got my lip pierced!"
"My teeth hurt."
"I'm sorry for your loss."
11. How many zeroes are in a trillion?
12. What's the name of that thing under your tongue?
The lingual frenulum.
The salival gland.
The oral vestigen.