randomThe Comic Replacement Experiment

Okay, for the past two weeks, I've run a little comic experiment on the ol' forum. I got five of my members to make four panel comic strips, then I removed the first panel of those strips, and passed them one to the left, asking them to create a new first panel from context. Then I removed the second panel, passed it one to the left again, and so on. It's a little hard to explain, maybe this little animation will help.

Pass that blunt to the homie on your left

Anyway, the net result is five four panel comic strips that have been entirely recreated from context. Thought I'd share the end result with all of you. Many of these strips changed a lot more than I expected.

BiggerJ's Original Comic
BiggerJ's Original

And the finished product...
...which turned into this!

Egak's Original Comic
Egak's Original

And the finished product...
...which turned into this!

Krig's Original Comic
Krig's Original

And the finished product...
...which turned into this!

Lord Tomax's Original Comic
Lord Tomax's Original

And the finished product...
...which turned into this!

Rirepux's Original Comic
Rirepux's Original

And the finished product...
...which turned into this!


FirstPreviousArchivesNextCurrent
First in SetPrevious in SetNext in SetCurrent in Set