Today's coin is an American nickel, given to me by my girlfriend during my visit, specifically for this purpose. Say hello, nickel!
Very good then.
1) Is it animal?
2) Is it vegetable, then?
3) Is it something manmade?
4) Is it bigger than a breadbox?
5) Does it have moving parts?
6) Is it art?
7) Is it a building?
Oh dear. Large, inorganic, neither art nor architecture...
8) Is it... um... metal? Primarily?
9) Is it bigger than a Volkswagen Beetle?
10) Can I put something inside it?
11) Is it some sort of large wall or floor?
12) Steel? Primarily?
13) Does it have multiple parts?
14) Are we talking about a pile of smaller metal things, perhaps? A heap or stack?
Ooh, this one's gonna be close.
15) Are they all the same sort of thing?
16) Oh, I get it! We're at a junkyard! It's a pile of scrap!
(Heads) You got it!
Wow, that wasn't as bad as I thought. Is there anything else I need to know?
(Tails) Nah, go for it!
Thank you, nickel, it's been a real pleasure. Looked a little rough there, but you came through in the end.
(Heads) Glad to be of service.